We take the protection of intellectual property rights very seriously. In order to uphold these rights, we comply with 17 U.S.C. § 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act as per the following Notice and Takedown Policy.
If you hold the copyright to material which appears on the website without your permission, please submit in writing the following information so that we are able to identify the material in question and take appropriate action:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that is claimed to be infringed, or if multiple works are claimed to be infringed, a representative list of those works.
- The exact location on the website where the work that is allegedly infringing copyright can be found.
- Your name, mailing address, telephone number and, if applicable, an email address where you can be reached.
- A statement of your good faith belief that the copyrighted material that is claimed to be infringing has not been authorized by you, your agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are either the copyright owner or authorized to act for the copyright owner.
- Your physical or electronic signature or that of a representative whom you have authorized to take action on your behalf.
Failure to include all of the required information in your DMCA notification will result in said notification being invalid, and therefore no action will be taken.
Please submit any copyright infringement notices by way of our contact form.
Submitting a DMCA Notice means that you are initiating a legal process. Consequently, if you misrepresent any of the facts in your claim, you will be liable for damages under the law.
It is the policy of this site to take down or disable access to any material that is determined to be an infringement of copyright either by claim or by circumstances that make infringing activity apparent. It is also the policy of this site to cancel the account of any repeat infringers. We will act expeditiously to remove all material that infringes intellectual property rights in accordance with the procedure described in 17 U.S.C. §512 of the DMCA.
We reserve the right to modify this policy without notice, and therefore we encourage all users to check back regularly in order to remain informed of any such modifications.