If you access and/or use this website, you are agreeing to and accepting the terms described in this policy. If you do not agree and accept the terms, please do not access or use of this website.
This website is not directed toward anyone under the age of majority, and we do not knowingly collect data about such individuals.
Your privacy is important. We take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access and from damage, loss or destruction.
This policy applies to all versions of the website (desktop and mobile), to any applications authored by us and used to access the website content, and also to all correspondence between you and the website.
If you click on any third-party link that you find on our website, you will be taken to a website that is not under our control and whose privacy policies may differ from ours. Please consult the privacy policies of these other websites, as we are not responsible for their practices.
If you have any questions about this policy, you can contact us through our contact form.
The information we collect depends upon you level of interactivity with our website. The following describes the types of information that we collect:
A. Members - If you register to become a member of the website, you voluntary provide us with your username, password and email address. When you interact as a member, we collect information concerning your preferences and interests. We also collect any information you provide in your communications with the website, such as via email or contact form, in addition to the technical and usage information gathered from website browsers (see 'Browsers' below).
B. Browsers - If you are an unregistered browser or member of the website, we collect such information as your IP address, the referral URL (if applicable), your location and tome zone, your operating system, browser type and version and other such data, including data about your activities while on the website.
The following describes the methods we use to collect your data:
Passive Collection - Data is automatically collected each time you visit the website. This data includes, but is not limited to, your IP address, the date and time of your visit, your geographic location, and your browser type and language.
Active Collection - We obtain data about you when you register for website membership, when you interact with the website by posting comments or other materials, and when you communicate with us, either by email, feedback form or any other method.
The various purposes for which we collect and use your data include the following:
- For the provision of the website and the ability to interact with its features
- To deliver relevant content and advertising
- To perform research and analysis of data in order to maintain and improve the website
- For technical diagnostics purposes to ensure the website's proper functioning
- To communicate with you in order to provide support and reply to any inquiries
- To be in compliance with applicable law and to cooperate with law enforcement and courts
It is not our policy to share the personal data of users, except to the following parties in the following circumstances:
- Contractors and other third parties we engage to support our business, and only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them
- Legal successors in the case of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, sale, or transfer of assets for any reason
- Law enforcement, government agencies and other such authorities, in order to comply with applicable law and to protect the company's rights and the rights of website users and other parties
You my contact us to exercise your rights with regard to the personal information that we gather about you. Those rights include accessing the information, correcting or updating it, requesting a copy, transfer or deletion of it, objecting to its processing, or withdrawing your consent for its use.
We may transfer, store, or process any personal data we collect from or about you to countries besides your own, or that may be outside the European Economic Area. Your provision of personal data or use of the website indicates your agreement to this.